QUAINT MAGAZINE is still seeking applications for Social Media interns!
The ideal applicant will be:
- Experienced in managing accounts on all platforms, but most specifically Tumblr.
- Knowledgeable in the quirks and idiosyncrasies of hashtags for each platform, and knowledgeable on how best to network, interact, and cross-reference through hashtags.
- Able to commit to at least an hour a day casual social interaction/blogging on Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook (basically, you’ll be able to commit to at least an hour a day of sporadic retweeting/reblogging/posting links).
- Have a proven track record with growing followers/subscribers/likes via social media (this would be the time to tell us about that cool fandom blog you run, that has 1500 followers).
- Be excited and enthusiastic to interact with our team in our ‘digital office’, chat with us, contribute your ideas, and give us your 0.2 cents on the future of Quaint!
- Be enthusiastic about the possibility of creating content for the Quaint social media accounts and blog, in the form of book reviews, short think pieces, quotes, and graphics.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org !